Hairstyling/Anesthesia damage

candy wrote at 2012-01-23 13:54:49
I always had silky shiney hair. I had surgery  10 weeks ago and my head has been so itchy and the shine and silky hair is gone  no shine limp and lifeless hair. I know it is from going under during the surgery.. I have bought so many products to help with this and nothing is helping. are there any special vitamins I should be taking that will help with this?

donna.newkrk wrote at 2015-02-22 22:14:46
I had 23 surgeries in 16 months .I have  3,2 of my hair curly now and the other straight as always.The only solution from my is.short hair.

Ellen Saxe

Can answer anything relating to haircolor, haircolor corrections,best highlights and lowlights, base color with highlights. Curly hairstyles, curly hair cuts, curly haircare maintenance and frizz. Hair cuts for fine hair and fine care maintenance. Perming for fine hair and flat hair. Razor cuts when you should and shouldn't.Different facial framing cuts and texturizing, when, where and why.

My professional experience is 20 plus years in the beauty profession. I am a certified color educator. I was an educator for Goldwell for many years. Extensive experience owning my own Salon/Spa and mentoring students who then worked for me. My experience also extends to skincare.

Relating to antiaging article published in Ezine Articles titled Pain and Aging -Yes - There Is Help by Ellen Saxe

Certified Color and Cut Educator Mentoring programs

One of my favorite past client (only because she moved) is Kelly Cass from the Weather Channel. I was Kelly's stylist for many years thru her wedding and children. She is wonderful, miss her.