Hairstyling/Matrix Socolor advice please :o)

viadollhairdressing wrote at 2013-05-27 00:01:08
instead of using a 507n (the level 7 MATRIX SOCOLOR is notorious for going peachy) use Matrix 507NA -- which is nuetral ash. if this is not available use 507A and 507n in equal parts( or just a tad more 507A )-- the ash combats the peach that the 507Nuetral creates at the level 7 .... 20vol developer of course. Also consider if your processing your hair under a dryer rather than at room temperature.... this encourages it to process to quickly and that means PEACHY/ORANGE. I'M A PRO.... HOPE THIS HELPS :)  

Ellen Saxe

Can answer anything relating to haircolor, haircolor corrections,best highlights and lowlights, base color with highlights. Curly hairstyles, curly hair cuts, curly haircare maintenance and frizz. Hair cuts for fine hair and fine care maintenance. Perming for fine hair and flat hair. Razor cuts when you should and shouldn't.Different facial framing cuts and texturizing, when, where and why.

My professional experience is 20 plus years in the beauty profession. I am a certified color educator. I was an educator for Goldwell for many years. Extensive experience owning my own Salon/Spa and mentoring students who then worked for me. My experience also extends to skincare.

Relating to antiaging article published in Ezine Articles titled Pain and Aging -Yes - There Is Help by Ellen Saxe

Certified Color and Cut Educator Mentoring programs

One of my favorite past client (only because she moved) is Kelly Cass from the Weather Channel. I was Kelly's stylist for many years thru her wedding and children. She is wonderful, miss her.