Hairstyling/Bleached blonde wanting to go strawberry blonde

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to help out with all concerns hair color related; it is very much appreciated :) I am a natural dark brown almost black haired gal. I have bleached blonde hair, and when my roots come out, I bleach those too.  No hair color over the bleach just saloon in bleach powder. I'm a little tired of the color and wanting to go strawberry blonde but afraid that because it is bleached and not colored, it might turn pink or orange. The color I would like is something like or or

How can I achieve this at home without my hair turning pink or orange? Can I put a strawberry hair dye over my bleached hair or do I need to dye it another color first? Help!!!

Thank you sooo much :)

Unfortunately, this is not a do it yourself job. To gor from bleach to this colour would require repigmentizing the blond hair so that it can take the new colour properly. Firstly, the colour would have to be chosen that can be acheived with a single process colour. The ends would have to be repgimentized (filled) with a stain in a combination of red and gold a level lighter than the final colour level. Once this is done, the new colour would be applied. This is something you need a professional for, as there are too many variables to do it yourself at home.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in