Hairstyling/Brassy highlights

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I used Goldwell Topchic 12 GN with a touch of Blonding Cream ash and 40 volume on my client who is a 5 Ash naturally.  After processing, the highlights came out brassy.  I want to put on a toner but she has other highlights that are lighter closer to white and I don't want to turn them purple or make them dull.  She is coming in tomorrow.  What do you recommend for as a toner? Her highlights were about a 9 G.
Thanks,
JP

ANSWER: Hi
What were u trying to acheive?
Don

QUESTION: A buttery blonde, a light golden blonde.  I think it just has a touch of orange/red that I need to tone out.

Answer
JP
The only way to tone out orange is with brown.
A level 5 ash has to be double processed to acheive a buttery color.
So the only way i can think of getting out of this problem is to add more hilites on the orange.
Go back in and rehilite the orange.
Tomorrow upload a pic of this hair for me to see.
Don

Hairstyling

Don Orlando