i have rough and a bit curly hairs. A lot bounce also. What should i do with them straightening,rebonding,smoothening??? Even my hairs look frizzy. Plz suggest for my hair to look better.

Your choice would depend on the end result you want. If you want hair with less curl then a conventional relaxer would work for you. This will remove some curl and reduce somewhat the amount of work needed for styling. If you want your hair to pretty much be straight, then a rebonding (Japanese straightening) would be in order. This would make your hair fairly straight, requiring little work on a regulr basis. Both of these would have to grow out, as they are permanent procedures. If you want to maintain some curl but eliminate frizz the a Brazilian Keratin treatment would be what you want. It is not permanent and does not change the structure of the hair like the other two services do. This will shampoo out over 2-3 months until your hair is back to its original state.
Best of luck to you.
\Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in