Hairstyling/hair color with rebond or brazilian blowout

Question
hi! i would like to ask if i should dye my hair first before having any of these treatment (rebond or brazilian blowout)? which is much better rebond or brazilian blowout? my hair is frizzy and unmanageable most of the time. i really need ur help asap..thanks...

Answer
Angel,
There is a big difference between rebonding (Japanese straightening) and Brazilian Keratin treatment or blowout. The keratin will reduce or eliminate frizz while reducing curl in the hair and the effects will shampoo out gradually over a period of several weeks to 3 months or so, depending on the product used. It does not change the structure of the hair, but works by bonding liquid keratin to the hair strands under high heat.
Rebonding is a chemical process which fully straightens and smooths the hair permanently, so that it must grow out over time. You would have to decide the result you want to decide which service would be better suited to your needs.
 If doing keratin, you would have you colour done first and the keratin immediately after, as it helps to seal the colour into the hair.
 If rebonding, you would have the rebonding first and then the colour about a week later, as the rebonding could possibly remove some of the colour if the colour was done first.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman