Hairstyling/Haircolor

Question
I am 50% grey do I color my hair with Matrix Socolor 506N + 507N with 20V developer. I use 50% 506N and 50% 507N. I would like more gold in my hair. I use neutral colors because they provide me with the best grey coverage over warmer colors. Could I put a demi permanent by Matrix called Color Sync in a 7G or 8G on top of that color to add more gold? I usually leave permanent color on for an hour because my grey is so resistant.

My mom uses 508N and is almost all grey. She would like more gold too. Her color looks dull and muddy sometimes. Any suggestions??

Answer
Susan,
 If you want more gold in your hair, it should be added to the colour, not applied over it. Also, gold will provide bettetr grey coverage than neutral. It is the standard additive for gray coverage, as a general rule. So adding gold in the same level would do it. The same solution applied for your mother.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman