Hairstyling/haircut

Question
me today
me today  
Hello and thanks for your time. i have been contemplating a pixie for a couple of weeks npw and was hoping on some advice. i had a horrible experience with a beauty school student who chopped my hair into what looks like a half aline slash pixie slash assymetrical. it is so horrivle i cannot wear it down without being made fun of and it takes a million pins to hold ithst back since theres so many different lenghths. its embarrassing. it is also very damaged from color. i have an oblong/oval face shape so not sure if a super short cut would work for me. im someone wgo doesnt spend alot of time with my hair and really doesnt care what anyone thinks of me. i have a rather large head and body type...beautiful eyes and super thick but medium hair. please help by giving me your professiobal opinion. thanks

Answer
Jodie,
 ACtually, a pixie would look great on you. You would just want to modify it to leave the length at the sides just a bit longer in fromt of the ears to compliment your face shape better. It would also help remove damge you say you have. To find someone who will do a good job, just watch for women who have the type of cut you'd lika and ask where they get it done. They'll be flattered that you noticed.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman