Hairstyling/Dark Roots

Question
Hi Don,
when I went in for my root touch up she used a level 5NN and I told her last time she mixed a level 5N and a level 6N, but she said no it was just a level 5N. Now my roots are darker and they are not fading to the color that is on the rest of my hair. The first time she colored my hair I thought it looked dark but then it faded to a nice brown, this time it's not fading or at least not to the nice brown. It is darker and you can see that its darker. When I go back for my root touch up can she go back to the level 5N mix with the level 6N? Can I just switch to a level 6NN? Is there a difference with N and NN? Thank You!

Answer
Sherry,
NN is deeper than N and is use to cover stubborn gray.
The fact that u know your formulas is strange and unprofessional to me.
A colorist never devulges any of that.
Find yourself reputable colorist and allow her to fix the situation.
Don

Hairstyling

Don Orlando