Hairstyling/Hair color help needed please :)

Question
Hello and thank you for taking the time to help me! After many years, I finally have a head of natural virgin hair that I can't wait to color! My natural hair is a light to medium drab mousey brown that has a lot of red/gold undertones when I lighten. It takes a lot of bleaching and ash toner to get the gold out. I have fair skin with rosy cool undertones and medium to deep brown eyes. I know I don't want to go blonde. Could you please suggest some brown, red, and brown/red color options that would work for my fair skin, cool undertones, and brown eyes please? Age 37 is also right around the corner and I don't want a color that makes me look older. :)  I'm very adventurous when it comes to hair styles and color! I'll try anything once. Currently I have a short and sassy pixie that needs to be perked up with amazing color!  I really would be grateful for your help! Thank you and have a great day! ~Melissa

Answer
Melissa,
 Not a problem at all. mid-range to deeper cool reds work great for your type of tones. A deep mahogany would work well for you, and they could even add a few lighter mahogany highlights for dimension. It would add spark and look great with your tones.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman