Hairstyling/hair colour problem

Question
Hi my hairdresser recentlu used a different product to colour my hair. My usual colour is a light golden blonde. The outcome was that underneath and my fringe looked a bluish grey colour which i hated. she then used Wella 99/0 to try to correct it but it now looks too broen and in places a bit gingery. What shouldshe use next time to give me back my light golden blonde? and why did it look bluey grey when first done?

Answer
Debra,
 From the sound of it, she used an ash, probably to reduce the golden tones, but pulled it over the previously blonded hair, causing the unwated off tones.
What would have to be done now that the colour is darker than you'd like, would be to use a gentle lightener on the hair to slightly lift the darker colour off so that you can go back to what you had. She may then have to use a demi permanent golden blonde to resore your original colour until your next retouch with the original formula.
Best of luck to you,
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman