Hairstyling/natural blonde to light brown, want to go back to blonde! help!!!

I'm really stuck, I am a natural blonde with natural highlight from a very dark golden blonde to almost platinum white. Soo stupidly I dyes my hair black and brown soo many times, I'm sick of being brown or black and I'm desperate to go back blonde, I've tried several times at home before and a few times at the hairdressers, always resulting in it going wrong and me dying it back to dark, I've ordered caramel blonde hair extensions of a website, I was going to bleech my hair to white and getting a blonde hairdye to match the colour of my extensions, colour lifts very well of my hair so it shouldn't be a problem bleeching it to a light enough colour, will putting a blonde hairdye over almost white blonde bleech hair ( what I'm aiming for) work? Just want to make sure as a result of other times attempting to go back to blonde and it always going wrong, I just want to make sure this is the last time I dye it and I do end up blonde in the end for once! Please help! Also should I take my extensions to the shop and just find a blonde hairdye closest to that colour and put that over the lighetst colour I can manage with the bleech? I'm depserate to go back blonde for once and for all! Please help !!!

A few things. This is not a home project. Although you may THINK that colour bleaches easily from your hair, the reason you've had problems in the past is because dark brown and ESPECIALLY black do NOT bleach easily from the hair, especially trying to bring it to a blond. What you want to do, bring the hair almost to whit, if it actually happens, will destroy your hair. Your hair only needs to be lightened enough to match the extensions, and then it will not be easy to do, matching bleached and toned hair to extension colour. You need to go to the salon when your extensions arrive and have a consultation to see if it is feasible to get what you want. Again, this is not something you can do at home. There are too many things that can go wrong.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in