Hairstyling/natural dark brown to a neutral lighter brown

Question
i have natural dark brown hair right now its thin in good condition so im planning on using Clairol 5nn from sallys its a neutral light brown , i just want my dark hair to go to a nice soft brown which developer should i use a 20 or 30? also i wouldn't need to bleach correct if its natural hair? thank you

Answer
Suzy,
 Either 20 or 30 would work, although 30 will provide more lift for truer colour result. I would however, suggest having this done professionally. It's much easier to have it done right the first time than to try and get a possible mishap fixed.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman