Hairstyling/shampoo for rebonded hair

Question
i got hair rebonding done a few days back. i want to know whether dove, garnier or sunsilk has any good products for rebonded hair and which one i should go for

Answer
Harman,
 ACtually, any good moisturizing shampoo would be fine. I'd really suggest however, that you get a salon brand. YOus stylist can advise you, knowing your hair texture and condition. But the salon brands are better than over the counter. You've made a goodly investment in your hair with the rebonding. Why not use better products to maintain it? Although the salon shampoos and conditioner cost a bit more, you have to use less, as they are more concentrated, and get better results. So they really don't cost much more when you consider you need to use half the smount for better result.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman