Hairstyling/help my stylist fried my hair!!!!!

claudio peixoto wrote at 2014-02-07 13:23:12
Hi. I am a porfessional hairstylist and I am a colorist, which means that I am specialized in hair color and sorry but I will have to tell you this: where is the damaged hair????I can't see anything damaged from the pictures you have posted. You might have your hair a little bit dry but that doesn't mean it is damaged. I think you might be expecting too much from your hairdresser. If you have allways used the products you are now looking for you shouldn't even have felt the hair dry. Sorry but this is what I see from the photos.  

Don Orlando

25 years experience in all aspects of hair color. I am the Color Director at a well known NYC salon. Member of the American Board Certified Hair Colorists. I will try to answer any and all questions pertaining to hair color and hair color correction in a direct and timely fashion.

25 yrs coloring hair with 15 yrs color director at a large NYC hair salon.

Inter-Couffiere and Wella International

Robert Fiance Beauty Institute NYC, Goldwell Institute and Wella USA

American Board of Certified Hair Colorists