Hairstyling/Which kind of toner?

Question
Orange before
Orange before  

Honey after
Honey after  
Hello expert,

I colored an ombré for my friend. I knew I needed to tone her hair so I went for a shade or two lighter than what she wanted. So now, I'm not sure which toner to use to remove the brass/orange tone out to make it more of a honey color. I used to always use ash own hair but I like more of an ash look. Should I use like a neutral or gold to get a warmer less orange tone instead or stick to an ash? And what level?

Answer
Iil,
 Unfortunately, no amount of toning will get that to a honey. This requires full correction. Before you can get a honey, as in the picture you sent, this would have to be lifted light enough to accept a honey. If you look at the lictures you sent, the desired result is not just less red, but lighter than the current result. So, it would have to be lifted to remove the red enough so that the honey can tone it. And in this case a neutral would be better than gold.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman