Hairstyling/transation from relaxer to texturizer

Question
Hi
I have a kinky hair, and i have been relaxing my hair for very long long time. I'm tied of my hair breaking in edge(front and back of) I so i would like to change from relaxer to texturizer. I haven't relaxed my hair for a 2 months now. would I wait a couple more month or I can texturize? If I can which kind of texturizer will better to use?
OBS: I use mizani relaxer.

Answer
Yana,
 My first suggestion would be to have this done professionally to avoid the bearkage problem. As for going from relaxer to texturizer, this can be done at any time. Basically, a texturizer is a mild relaxer left on less time, so what you have is more of a mid-way result, easier to manage, but less processed.
 I don't like to suggest particular products, as not all are available in all areas, and if you do go to a salon, they would use what they are most comfortable and get the best result with. I would trust their judgement. What I have always taught in my classes is that the best product is the one that works for you.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman