Hairstyling/hair color

Question
Is there a difference between Logics Matrix color creme 4v and solar permanent 4v?  I have been using logics 4v for years combined with 4n aand lately it is only lasting 2 weeks. Any suggestions?  I am now using the Solar developer.

Answer
Joyce,
 All colour lines vary somewhat in their colours. Unfortunately I don't have colour charts for comparison of these colours, so this is something you would want to ask the hotline for either of the two companies. When you say it is only lasting two weeks, if you mean that you are seeing new growth at the temples and such, no colour will change this. This is new growth. If you mean that the colour is fading off the strand itself, then you want to make sure that the hair has no coatings or build up on it, like polymers or silicones found in many styling products. You may want to use a clarifying or chelating shampoo a day or two before your colour if this is the case, to remove any build up.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman