Hairstyling/timing guide

Question
What are the step by step directions including timing guide for the care free curl? Thanks

Answer
Hi Dawn,

This is posted on my profile. Its the very first paragraph:

I can answer questions on all types of hairstyling, cutting, designing, coloring, corrective color, perming techniques,product knowledge, and in general, anything that has anything to do with hair. PLEASE NOTE: I am a professional designer and trainer. I do hair and teach advanced classes to licensed designers. I do not, under any circumstances, recommend doing chemical services including but not limited to relaxers, perms, color, highlights, or any other chemical service at home. I will not tell you how to use professional products nor will I tell you how to do your color at home. What I CAN do is arm you with current and accurate information and help you to be able to better communicate with your stylist/designer. I can also help you with what you need to do at home to maintain, protect, and treat your hair.

I do not use carefree curl. The last time I used that product was 31 years ago when I was a cosmetology student. I'm sure it has been reformulated and improved since then and if it hasn't changed in that i long i definitely wouldn't use it.

Im not trying to unkind, unhelpful or ungenerous. But if i were to tell you how to use a product and something were to go wrong, say foe example, all your hair fell off in the sink as you were rinsing, I could be held liable. However, I DID google it for you. You may find the information you need here:

www.softsheen-carson.com

You'll see the tab for the product in the column on the right. You are going to get much more accurate information from them. By the way, the products should come with detailed instructions. The web site, however, does have contact information should you need more specifics.

Good luck,

Hairstyling

Dana Sear