Hairstyling/Face Shape

Hello I am having trouble finding out my face shape.
These are the measurements I got.
Forehead Width 6inches
Cheekbone Width-10inches
Jawline length-9.5 to 10 inches
Face length from hairline to chin 8 inches

I looked at the charts but I am still unsure where I fall under?

It sounds like a pear shaped face if you meant width when you said "jaw length" other wise I am going to have to have you measure from one jaw to the other . With a tape measure under yourt chin. It would help also to know if your chin to jaw is a rounded or a pointy shape.

I look forward to your reply

I can answer questions about hair styling, hair color, hair extensions and wigs, and beauty tips as well as styling tips and make up and hair removal. I can't answer questions that have nothing to do with a normal service you would get in a beauty salon.

I have over a year in a salon, graduated beauty school and have waited on a variety of hair types and different ethnicities as well

Would rather not say due to personal privacy.

Graduated beauty school and passed beauty board exams

A lot of friends and family as well as a variety of hair types and ethnicities. I have had all walks of life in my chair and can probably handle almost anything