Hairstyling/frizzy hair

Hi there, ive got really thick , and frizzy hair. If i dont blowdry it , i actually looks like an afro! I was wondering if there are any other treatments just to make my hair a little bit thinner/less frizzy except for the keratin hair treatment. If you know of any other treatment that could just tame my hair a little bit?
thanks for your time =)

Thera are also smoothing treatments, very similar to keratin. They reduce curl and frizz. Other than that I might suggest layering several products to help manage your curl and frizz. Start with a moisturizing or smoothing shampoo and conditioner. Towel dry and apply either a silicone sealant oil or botanical oil (like argan oil or mix of botanicals) or a combniation of the two products. These are very concentrated so a little goes a long way and they should be well distributed through the hair. Follow this with a smoothing serum and then a medium hold mousse for control. Comb through with a large tooth rake comb and leave. That should make a big difference in the size and frizz of the hair.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in