What tool or equipment is best to use when you dress out a blow-dry?

Unfortunately there is no one answer that I can give you for this. The tool of choice would be determined by the desired end result and whether "dressing out" means smoothing or curling, minimizing or maximixing volume, leaving hair down or styling up, etc.
 It also depends on your choice of tools for each effect. Curling irons or hot rollers for wave, curl or volume in varying degrees, flat irong for smoothing, although you can even create curl with a flat iron. So again, unfortunately, this is something that I cannot help you with as it would depend on what you are doing and your own working preference.
Sorry I could not be more assistance in this.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in