Hairstyling/hair color

Question
Hi i have natural medium blonde hair it is currently dyed to around the same shade but has slightly orange tints. I want to go 1-2 shades lighter and get rid of the orange tints. I want to be a natural medium blonde with no tints( not my natural color though be cause it is drab looking). Do you have any suggestions on color and what developer to use? I have access to professional hair color. I have used joico in the past but am looking itno matrix socolor shades is you have any suggestions.

Answer
MJ,
 Actually, you can't use a lighter colour over a darker one, as a lighter colour won't lift a darker one, even if the colour is a medium blonde. For this the coloured hair would have to be gently lifted the first time to a level that will accept the new lighter colour. You'll want to have this done professionally, since this is not a project to try at home. That way you will also have the starting point you want.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman