Hairstyling/hair color

Question
my hair was once bleached. after a while i decided to go back to a dark brown color. that was a while back but now i want to try a different hair color. my question is can i bleach it again?

Answer
Jocelyn,
 The answer depends on what you are going to and the current condition of your hair. If you are going to a light brown then it's probably not a problem unless your hair is in poor condition. If however, you want to go blonde again, that may give you some problems with resulting condition, lifting our dark brown colour to a blonde on hair that was once blonde and darkend again. If the hair is not in good shape and it's not done properly your hair could be in rough shape afterward. Do a simple test to see if your hair is in suitable condition. Cut off a few strands just a couple inches long and drop into a bowl of water. If they float it's a go. If they sink then I'd forget about it, since that would show that your hair is too damaged to go through the process of lightening to a blonde again. And of course, this should be done by a professional to avoid additional issues.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman