Hairstyling/hair damage after rebonding

I rebonded my hairs second time after a gap of one and a half year on 6 Feb,2013 and after washing my hairs, part of them feel burnt and rest of them are frizzy and rough.I have long hairs and want them to be straight.My saloon people are doing hair spa and I'm oiling them but it isn't helping me they said they"ll rebond the length of my hairs again.So Can I rebond them again?
I'm really worried.

Hoping for the prompt reply ,

I'm glad that they are willing to make this right for you, but you are right to be concerned about the condition. What you want to do is a simple test to determine iof your hair is in suitable condition to have this done again. If it is, they will want to treat it gently, since it is already processed. This is called a sink or swim test. Cut off a few strands of hair just a couple inches long, from the longest or dryest areas and drop into a bowl of water. If they float the your hair is in good enough condition to rebond again. If it sinks then the condition is not suitable for doing this again at this time. Until the hair that sinks has been cut off and the hair floats, you should not haave this done. It's an easy and effective way to tell any you will know in a few seconds.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in