Hairstyling/Hair style

Current hair
Current hair  

Desired hair
Desired hair  
Hi there, I am currently having an absolute nightmare with my hair. I have allowed it to get a little too long and unruly, but due to my current financial situation, a trip to the salon is simply not an option.
Therefore I want to ask, before I dive in at the deep end, whether you think it would be possible for an amateur like me to recreate the hairstyle in the picture attached. Also attached is a picture of my current hair nightmare, I'm sure you will be able to tell which is which.

ACtually, you're almost there. Just apply some mousse bfore drying for body and add a few hot rollers for the wave and fullness. You can also just make some large barrel curls and secure with clips, as though you had rolled the hair around a roller, and heat them with your dryer and then let them cool. That's about it.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in