Hairstyling/i want to cut my hair

Question
natalie nunn
natalie nunn  

rihanna
rihanna  
I have a really long face, similar to Natalie Nunn's face, however i want a short haircut like how Rihanna gets. i want a short playful cut that has bangs. i just want to know if this is a good idea and if i should get bangs or not and how long. I'm really interested in having short hair but not sure if ill look funny with my long face. thank you

Answer
Keutmok,
 Firstly, I applaud you for recognizing that face shape is an important part in choosing a new style. Bravo!
 If you take a close look at Rihanna's face, it's also a longer face shape. Longer face shapes benefit greatly from bangs of any length, as they serve to shorten the face and make it look more oval. If you're not sure about what length to cut for the bangs, start longer and then you can always take more off. a longer length will allow what you see in Rihanna's picture, whereas shorter will create more of a full bang. Either will serve the same purpose so it's just a matter of personal style preference.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman