Hairstyling/Brazilian waxing for guys

Question
Hi, my name is Jared and I'm 16.  Can you answer questions about brazilian waxing for guys?

Answer
Jared,

I can't offer professional advice on this topic. I'm a cosmetologist, NOT an esthetician. An esthetician would be the apropriate choice to offer professional advice because its THEIR profession that would offer you the brazillion wax and THEY are the one's who learn the proper procedure and have the proper training for a brazillian wax.

I can however share my personal experience as a female who has had a brazillion wax.

Thank you for writing.

Hairstyling

Cherie