Hairstyling/Crazy hair color

Question
I am 20 and I have always dyed my hair myself I dyed it burgandy
About 4 months ago and it faded to an ugly copper color I have tried to use box blonde twice and no results
Would peroxide work on my copper colored hair

Answer
Megan,
 The reason that box blonde did not work is because tint won't lift tint, meaning that a lighter colour will not lighten a darker one. Since colour mixed with peroxide is stronger than peroxide alone, that would not work if colour did not. The only thing that would work is bleaching out the red and that might be difficult, as many reds are hard to remove from the hair. This is not a diy job. If just this once, you'll want to go to a salon or even a cosmetology school in your area to have this done. The work is done at reasonable fees under the guidance of trained instructors.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman