Hairstyling/Follow Up: foiling

Question
Hi Dana, Please refer to the question below... you did make it clear in the first response; the problem lies in the fact that the first salon is closed for several days for construction, and I have interviews.  Is it possible that it will just simply take a few tries to get my hair to lift.  It would be so much easier to go to the same salon, however, when they reopen, I'm not even sure if it would still be a free deal.  Thanks.
Here is the question below:

Hi Dana, Please refer to the question below... I went to a salon where there was a deal on foils, and they added three, however, they did not lift to the color equally, and I'm not sure they were toned.  What should I do?

Here is my original question:

On Monday, I went to the salon for a full foil, in order to update my highlights from September.... nothing lifted, so I went back yesterday, and we decided to use bleach, as I'm naturally a brunette, and am putting in warm blonde highlights.  I'm also trying to get rid of a lowlight, which has been bugging me almost all year, and that was put in to frost out orange bleeds.  The new highlights look good for the most part, however, I think it looks a little uneven on the sides (i.e. more foils on one side), and the lowlight just won't go away either.  What do you think I should do?  Is it common to have this happen, and do most people just leave it?

Also please refer to the question I asked with same subject.

Answer
I see. Since you have already gone somewhere else, they really aren't obligated to do anything BUT, since they are closed and inaccessible, it wouldn't hurt to go back when they reopen, explain and see what they are willing to do.  Otherwise, go back to the second salon and ask to have it corrected. Nobody wants bad press. Dissatisfied clients are terrible for business. Between the two salons, you should be able to find someone willing to help you. At this point, you probably need the last 3 foils lightened a wee bit and toned. That's a pretty easy fix. It would be in their best interest to fix it rather than have you tell everyone in town that they don't do a good job. I'd go to the first salon first. If they won't do anything, go back to the second salon.  Be sure to mention those job interviews.

And good luck with your interviews :c)

Hairstyling

Dana Sear