Hairstyling/Hair Style

Question
You would say my bald spot is larger than a silver dollar though? And what qualifies as "thinning" hair? I consider it balding personally because I don't even see roots growing out of that open field in the middle of my head. I would consider thinning to be when you actually see thin hair and a shade of color closer to that of the skin below it, but as I have it I can see the scalp pretty clearly. How do you make the distinction? And as to my question about options. Why are there so many options when women don't in fact really care about men going bald? Why so much research and product to save hair when it is clear that nature doesn't want them to be saved?

Answer
I can't really tell actual size from the pic. Does it matter? Thinning/balding, tomatoes/tomahtoes. It's the same thing. Is just a nicer way of saying It. There's tons of options because research is where the money is. Men don't want to go bald so men are searching.for ways to prevent it. Wannaknow why weight loss is a bajillion dollar industry? Because men dont like chubby girls.  I'm using "men" in the editorial sense here for the most part. The bottom line is, there is massive amounts if research, resulting in massive amounts of options because men don't want to bed bald. You can blame it on women not liking bald men if you want, and there may be women sho think that way. But I would no sooner worry about the type of woman will wont like you because your hair is thinning than I would a man who didn't like a woman because she was fat or wore glasses or has short hair. Are people entitled to their opinions? Of course. That doesn't mean you have to jump thru hoops of fire to be worthy.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear