Hairstyling/Highlights... after foiling

Question
Hello Steve, On Monday, I went to the salon for a full foil, in order to update my highlights from September.... nothing lifted, so I went back yesterday, and we decided to use bleach, as I'm naturally a brunette, and am putting in warm blonde highlights.  I'm also trying to get rid of a lowlight, which has been bugging me almost all year, and that was put in to frost out orange bleeds.  The new highlights look good for the most part, however, I think it looks a little uneven on the sides (i.e. more foils on one side), and the lowlight just won't go away either.  What do you think I should do?

Answer
Kelsey,
 What would need to be done is fairly simple. Choose which side you like better. If the lighter side, then the other side will need a FEW more highlight foils to even the look. If the darker side, then lowlights on the lighter side to even it out. As for the old lowlights, a couple of FINE highlights can be used to break that up. Care must be taken to not over do in either direction when evening out like this.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)  

Hairstyling

Hairman