Hairstyling/New stylist

Hi there!

Do you know of an excellent hair stylist in Los Angeles, CA. I am desperately looking for a new stylist. I need someone who understand how to layer shoulder length hair so that it cascades perfectly and doesn't look choppy. Someone with great technique so I don't have yo go home and try to fix weird corners in my hair yhat they created. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately I can't help with this as I am in upstate NY. What I always suggest for this is to watch for women with styles like you want and ask where they get it done. They'll be flattered that you noticed and welcome the compliment. After a while you'll start to hear the same stylist or salon name repeated and that will be a definite option for you. But even one recommendation from someone who has what you want will help.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in