Hairstyling/Wave Nouveau

Question
Hello,
I recently got a wave nouveau put in my hair as I find it is the best thing for my hair. I have tried relaxers but they just burn my scalp. I have had a wave nouveau once before but stopped when I became pregnant and had to grow it out.
I did find with my experience of w/n the first time round that it did shed a LOT. My question to you is what can you advise for my wave nouveau routine that will help me minimise any shedding this time round? I have all the wave nouveau maintenance products, but to be honest I have no idea how I should be using these...should I use the daily humericant everyday? What about the finishing mist and the moisturising lotion, should I be using all three on my hair daily? Also combing...I have read that combing my also cause shedding and that finger combing is best...is this true? Can you recommend a shampoo I should be using?
Sorry for all the questions...I do love wave nouveau, but I find that there are so many grey areas with it. I am based in the UK, so any help and advice you can offer will be MUCH appreciated.
Many Thanks
Caroline

Answer
Caroline,
 First of all, my apology for the delayed response. You really should not have a great deal of shedding or hair loss after a chemical service like Wave Nouveau. This could be the result of over processing or lack of moisturizing. After this service hair usually requires additional conditioning and moisturizing on a regular basis. You don't mention having colour at all so I will presume that you don'. In that case it would be lack of moisture.
 Each product will have its own use instructions on the packaging and you can also go to the website for detailed information about each product.
Each time you shampoo a deep conditioning would be in order. The moisturizing lotion would be worked into the hair and scalp before drying the hair, after shampooing. The daily humectant and finishing spray can be used each day as needed. On days the you don't shampoo you can lightly mist the hair and then add the humectant or even a small amount of moisturizing lotion. I'd be careful of the finishing spray to avoid buildup.
 A LARGE wide tooth comb is fine and it will work better than fingers for avoiding tangles. You just want to avoid tension on delicate hair. And any moisturizing shampoo and conditioner should be fine.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman