Hairstyling/what cut can my hair have

Question
Hi theere!
Last year i bleached my hair blonde and all that on the right snapped off quite short but didnt happen on the other side. So i kind of have one side longer than the other; the left side is about boob length and the upper layers of the right side are just past my chin now, (ive been wearing it up for a year waiting for the right side to grow back). i can wear it down now, the short bits just look like layering, but still a bit odd (and i've replenished the moisture by dying it brown again).
I want a change of style since its so limp and ive been waiting so long for the right side to get past my chin. Can i have layers put in on both sides or will it not work with the short side. i'm embarrassed to go into a haridressers and ask them for something done if they just say 'nothing can be done with this wonky hair'. or can i have a bob? or what can i have done to this hair?!
here is my hair from the front http://s217.photobucket.com/user/elle-22

and here is the right side, the bits that snapped off http://s217.photobucket.com/user/elle-22
is something like this possible with my snapped off bits?! http://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1366&
Thanks

Answer
Elle,
 My apology for the delayed response. A couple of things first. Unfortunately, the picture link did not work so I was unable to see your picture, but your description was good enough to tell me what I needed to know. Something that I want to clarify is that although tinting the hair darker can help ti look healthier it will not replenish moisture at all. That will require continued conditioning.
As for your cut, you don't need a bob. From your description there is no reason why you can't have a longer layered style to blend the lengths from the chin length side. That should work fine. And if they say nothing can be done, you are in the wrong salon. Turn and run. Any decent stylist should be able to create a proper look from what you describe without cutting it all short.
Just remember to keep conditioning.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman )

Hairstyling

Hairman