Hairstyling/(follow up)

I have a final question about the mousse, if i comb my hair,it is still curly as before combing?
(I mean using a comb or brush doesn't affect the curling)
And when i wash my hair, it returns to its normal condition?

You really shouldn't comb it at all. Run your fingers through it a bit, being careful not to disrupt the curl pattern. NO brushing at all. Ever. towel dry by  pressing the water out with a towel. Remove any tangles with a pick or your fingers, and twist your hair to place the curls. Then, apply the mousse woithout pulling the curls down. Scrunch the mousse in pushing the curls up. Allow it to air dry and scrunch again from time to time. It's best to always have serum or some kind of product like that on your hands rather than touching your hair with dry hands to prevent frizz.

Look up How To: Diva Curls 3 Step on YouTube and you can see some good videos on how to style curly hair. You'll like Deva Curls. Anyway, look up some vids on how to style curly hair on YouTube and you'll see some great techniques.

Good luck,

Dana Sear

I can answer questions on all types of hairstyling, cutting, designing, coloring, corrective color, perming techniques,product knowledge, and in general, anything that has anything to do with hair. PLEASE NOTE: I am a professional designer and trainer. I do hair and teach advanced classes to licensed designers. I do not, under any circumstances, recommend doing chemical services including but not limited to relaxers, perms, color, highlights, or any other chemical service at home. I will not tell you how to use professional products nor will I tell you how to do your color at home. What I CAN do is arm you with current and accurate information and help you to be able to better communicate with your stylist/designer. I can also help you with what you need to do at home to maintain, protect, and treat your hair.

I have been a designer and educator for 31 years. I have been a salon consultant for Redken, affiliate trainer for ABBA Pure and Natural, Director of Education for my own salon and am currently a member of the design team and advanced trainer for my company. I specialize in corrective color, perming and style support, and image updates (make overs)

I have been actively licensed for 31 years. I actively participate in and teach cutting, perming, coloring, and business building classes. I am a REDKEN Certified Haircolorist, and REDKEN Specialist. I also have extensive training in Structure in Motion Cutting Techniques and Tigi Cutting.