Hairstyling/spiral perm on ombre-bleached hair

Question
rihanna curls
rihanna curls  

image found online
image found online  
I am wanting curls, lots of them BUT I think since my hair has been processed I only have 1 chance to get my hair the way I want it. I'm in Houston can you guide me as in to who and what products will be best for my situation.  I like Taylor swifts curls thats an example of what im going for. Surprisingly I have tried to google good location here in Houston but have been unsuccessful.  I need a tutorial or step by step product so that I don't break my strands!!! Please help me.

Answer
Hi Sol,

I'm not sure i understand you question. You want to do this at home or at a salon?
While we can buy perms on lightened hair, I usually tell my clients to choose between on and the other. It's also not a service you should do at home. Check out Beauty Brands Salon and Spa in the Foustin are ang go in for a free consultation. You may want to start protein treatments now to strengthen your hair.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear