Hairstyling/asian hairstyle

Question
first picture
first picture  

second pic
second pic  
Hi there i have a question that been wanting to ask a hairstylist for a long time now. WHAT KIND OF HAIRCUT SHOULD I GET OR TO TELL MY HAIRSTYLIST TO GROW MY HAIR LIKE THIS OR TO MAKE MY HAIR LIKE THIS? AND ALSO WHAT KIND OF HAIR PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE TO MAKE MY HAIR HEALTHY AND THICK AND LONG AS THEM LIKE ASIANS. JUST LIKE THAT GUY IN THE PICTURE? PLZ I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP :( I REALLY WANT MY HAIR LIKE THAT. OH AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE AN OVAL FACE. tHANKS IN ADVANCE JACKIE :)) . PLZ EMAIL BACK. heres the picture.  

the second picture that is attached is what i want it to look like when it gets longer. thanks in advance :D

Answer
Hi Lester,

To get this hair style you need to have at least 6 inches of hair. It's layered throughout the top and tapers in the back so it will lay on the neck. You'll have to use styling products and maybe a flat iron to get the look. If your hair is fine you can use thickening shampoos to make your hair fuller. The best thing to do is take the picture to your hairstyles and they should be able to cut the style. You do want someone who cuts really well. You can also take hair vitamins to gain more length.  

Hairstyling

Jackie Winn