Hairstyling/Blonde

Question
Hair color
Hair color  

Hair
Hair  
I'm a hairstylist and lately I've been trying to achieve this color on myself.I'm a level 10 naturally a level 7.  I've found that the girl in this pictutre uses matrix for the color and Redken Titanuim for the toner. I normally use lightner on my regrowth and the couple times I've had hairstylist friends use high lift  color my roots turn out orange and I have to lighten them myself anyways.Any recommendations on how to achieve this look? I'm completely open to trying other lines as well. I feel like I can never get her color quite right. Thank you!

Answer
Hi Andie,

Because this shade is so cool, I'd go with a double process. Lighten to a pale, pale yellow and then tone. Redken Shades EQ would tone this nicely. I have a couple of clients with similar color. I do the double process and do an ombré for the lowlights. Something Like 09V and 09Nb or 09N. Turn out great every time.

Good luck,

Dana

Hairstyling

Dana Sear