Hairstyling/Help!

Question
Hi, I don't know if you can help me but I have curly, very coarse and very dry hair. I have desperately been trying to grow it for over a year but nothing is happening! I also get the ends trimmed every 12 weeks but my hair seems to be in a terrible condition with endless split ends even though I have tried everything; I apply hair masks, don't use heat, use the olive oil method on it and sometimes plait it before bed. What can I do to make it grow or even just make it healthier? I'm willing to try anything!
Thank you

Answer
Hi Laura,

It appears your are doing the proper things for your hair. It may be the products that you're using. There are a lot of products on the market but not all of them work. Especially for coarse, curly and dry hair. There is a product that you can purchase, it's called Stretch Growth Cream. I, myself have coarse hair and this is the only product that I found that moisturized my hair properly. The guy who makes it has videos on how to use it correctly. I would suggest that and to use it 3 times a week, especially on the ends. You can also use it as a deep condition every 2 weeks. You also don't want to use any gel or greasy products. Cover your hair with a satin scarf or sleep on a satin pillow case. The key is consistency. There are also hair vitamins that you can add to your hair care routine. The last resort would be to cut all of those split ends off and start from there. I hope this helps. Good luck. Feel free to contact if you have any more questions.

Hairstyling

Jackie Winn