Hairstyling/From brown to blonde at home - remaining yellow in lengths

Question
golden lengths
golden lengths  
Hello Hairman,

What a great possibility to ask a professional. So, i hope you have advice for me.
This is my story: So far, my DIY going-Blonde-at-home-project went very well. But now, I reached a point where help on the web is hard to find, so I'm very looking forward to hearing your opinion.
First of all, a little hair history:
My natural color is a dirty dark blonde (about a level 6) and I have straight, shoulder-long hair. I started dying it with the age of 15 and went from red to black which I kept for the most part of my young years. With 20, I decided to go blonde with help of a hair stylist. She put highlights in my hair and over time my hair got lighter and lighter. I kept this for about a half year, but then decided to go dark again. So, I dyed it in dark brown tones and went lighter with time. I ended up with a nice lighter brown with red tones in it, as I dyed my hair with henna about a year ago. After the henna treatment, I just continued using a hair dye from time to time to freshen the color up. About 2 month ago I lightened my hair gradually with only hydrogen peroxide until I eventually bleached my hair about a month ago (Roux bleach powder with 30% developer).
To remove brassy and orange tones in my lengths I toned my hair with a beige toner with 8% developer (both by solfine). The roots and about the following 2 inches of hair had a nice cool ash/platinum tone. I let the toner fade and bleached my lengths again. But I wasn't happy with the bleach product I used this time (icecream bleach powder with 20% developer) and also the result didn't differ much from the before. After this bleaching process I used L'oreal's color corrector for brassy tones and it surprisingly worked very well, but again I had a lot of golden tones in my lengths and the roots with about 4 inches of length had the desired color. I assume I have to bleach the remaining light golden lengths again to get the pale yellow banana shade, so I can successfully tone it in my desired color. Is this correct?
Furthermore, I'm using purple shampoo and I even let it sit for about an hour to remove golden tones which was only a small success.

I'd be more than happy to hear your professional advice. I'll also attach a picture that shows the current state of my hair quite well.

Thank you!

Answer
Kristina,
 The problem, as you suspect, is that the ends need to be lightened more. Without this no amount of toning or toning shampoos will do anything to correct the issue. This needs to be done only where needed to avoid over lightening and damaging the light hair. I'd really suggest having this done professionally.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman