Hairstyling/Color correction help!

I am new to color corrections. I have a client tomorrow that colored her hair at home and grabbed ashey she says it looks grey. She wants to be a light brown she says probably a level 7 what should I use and do? Thanks for your help!

Not to worry, you've got this. First you'll do a cleansing cap to gently lift out tbe excess colour and ashiness. Do this by mixing equal parts powder bleach, 20 volume, shampoo and water. A bleach scoop is usually an ounce. It will be loose so mix it well in a bowl to remive any lumps and pour into apicator bottle to apply. Don't mix in bottle, it will lump and clog. Apply quickly and begin checking in a few minutes. Just leave long enough to lift the ashiness and lighted only enough to accept level 7 colour. Rinse, shampoo and condition, towel dry and apply your level 7 colour. As it is processing if it needs more warmth just place some yellow and red ( to make orange) accent, available with most colour lines, onto your glove and work into hair over processing colour to adjust as needed. You can also do this with a red orange colour in the same level or one level lighter, also right from the tube. Either technique will work.
Best of luck to you
Stephe (hairman)

I have been a Licensed cosmetologist in New York state for over 26 years, and am well versed in many areas of the cosmetology and appearance enhancement profession.Specialties however, are hair colour, corrective colour and permanent waving,including the chemical and technical aspects of these services and their effects on the hair.I`m glad to consult on any problems you are having concerning your hair.If I don`t have the answer, I`ll try to get it for you.

I've been licensed for cosmetology in New York State since 1974.I am a salon owner, and very active with the National Cosmetology Association and New York State Cosmetology Associaiton.I am one of only a few hundred people in the United States to be certi

For the field of cosmetology, to become acredited as a state educator for the New York State Education Committee or HairAmerica, you must submit to a full day exam, encompassing written exam, practical segments, lesson plans and presentations to prove our knowledge and teaching skills.The same applies for HAirAmerica.I also becam board certified as a coulourist in the same way, by submitting to a full day exam process.I am also antionally certified for cosmetology by the National Cosmetology Ass

I have received several educational awards from New York State for my educational work on a state and national level.
My web site, still under construction, in