Hairstyling/hair smoothening

hi... as per ur guidance i underwent the smoothening process again. nd now i feel my hairs are frizzy and dry. stylist recommended me to have continous sittings on hair spa after a period of 15 days. is it necessary? do you have any other alternate. rply soon :-)

Have you talked to your stylist about it? Did he/she recommend any at home maintenance products or in salon treatments? Again, I don't know what "hair spa" is. That is not a phrase we use here. I can't really answer that question because I don't know what "hair spa" is. Can you tell me what you mean? Is it a salon service that you go to the salon for or something you can do at home? I don't know if it's a translation issue or if it's a service. There really is no universal language for hair. The same services can be called different things depending on what part of the world you live in. I really would like to help you but I've asked several times and you haven't told me what it means. Until then, all I can recommend is talking to your stylist. You need to discuss your concerns with whoever did your hair.

Even when I do a smoothing treatment on my clients, they still have to use products to maintain moisture and smoothness. I usually recommend the best shampoo, conditioner and styling aids depending on hair type. Your stylist should have done this as well.

Please tell me what you mean by "hair spa". Thanks

Dana Sear

I can answer questions on all types of hairstyling, cutting, designing, coloring, corrective color, perming techniques,product knowledge, and in general, anything that has anything to do with hair. PLEASE NOTE: I am a professional designer and trainer. I do hair and teach advanced classes to licensed designers. I do not, under any circumstances, recommend doing chemical services including but not limited to relaxers, perms, color, highlights, or any other chemical service at home. I will not tell you how to use professional products nor will I tell you how to do your color at home. What I CAN do is arm you with current and accurate information and help you to be able to better communicate with your stylist/designer. I can also help you with what you need to do at home to maintain, protect, and treat your hair.

I have been a designer and educator for 31 years. I have been a salon consultant for Redken, affiliate trainer for ABBA Pure and Natural, Director of Education for my own salon and am currently a member of the design team and advanced trainer for my company. I specialize in corrective color, perming and style support, and image updates (make overs)

I have been actively licensed for 31 years. I actively participate in and teach cutting, perming, coloring, and business building classes. I am a REDKEN Certified Haircolorist, and REDKEN Specialist. I also have extensive training in Structure in Motion Cutting Techniques and Tigi Cutting.