Hairstyling/Hairstyles in rebonded hair

Question
Hello.

Recently, I've gone through rebonding of my hair that is about 4 days ago. But I wanted to ask can I make hairstyles (braids, buns, updos) now or do I need to wait for sometime?
Also, I want to know how can I maintain my hair so that rebonding lasts longer?
Thanks.

Answer

Without knowing what brand was used I can only answer in generalities,  but, 4 days should be plenty. You should now be able to style your hair the way you choose. If you're still not sure, I'd call the stylist. You should have been given instructions in how to care for your hair when you had the service done.

You need sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. And deep conditioning with protein every few weeks or so. It also helps to flat iron it with a good hart protectant and serum to help maintain the smooth finish.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear