Hairstyling/I really need help revising my haircut!

Question
Hello!
I am having a lot of trouble finding a good haircut for me. I hate doing anything with my hair; in fact I usually just step out of the shower and let it air dry. I have naturally wavy hair that tends to get a thin sort of "top coat" of little frizzies.  I have gotten the comment that I look like Emma Watson. Brown eyes, brown hair that tends to get  heavy on the bottom even at shoulder length, and perhaps a more oval shaped face and higher forehead. I'm also 17. Do you have any hair suggestions for me, new looks to try maybe? I appreciate it so very much! Thank you!

Answer
Hi Kaitlin,

If you don't want to do anything to your hair, your options are pretty limited. Light surface layers will make the most of your wavy hair and redistribute the issues of weight around the bottom and a good leave in conditioner and or curl cream like Redken Curvaceous will help with the frizz. Other than that, most styles are going to require some styling attention. i tried to find a couple of photos of air dried hair but i couldn't find any that weren't obviously styled.

Hairstyling

Dana Sear