Hairstyling/is rebonding safe for hair prone to hairfall

Question
QUESTION: Hi mam , i  16 yrs old  and have splitend and haifall problms but now someone has recomended me rebonding becoz in some cases it helps to grow hair ..
Plzzzzzz let me know wht is  ur advice  becoz i want to get nice straighted , strongand long hair

thnx
rply fst plzzzzzz

ANSWER: Hi Prab,

I would work on getting your hair in optimum condition before considering any chemical services. Some people feel like their hair is better after a smoothing or rebonding treatment because their is normally coarse and thick. The rebonding smoothes the cuticle amking the hair softer, smoother and shinier. It is a chemical treatment however and if you apply it to already fragile or damaged hair, it's going to do more damage. Since you're already experiencing breakage and hair loss, I wouldn't recommend doing anything else.

Split ends, by the way, cannot be repaired. They must be cut off. If you don't cut them off, they move up the hair strand, continuing to get worse. Plus, every time you comb, brush, shampoo, braid, pin, pic, etc. your hair, you're breaking off more of the damaged ends.

Deep conditioning treatments of protein will help stop the breakage and deep conditioning treatments of moisture will make your hair softer and smoother and more supple. Work on getting it in better condition before you do any chemical services to it that are going to cause more damage.

dana

QUESTION: Hi mam thnx a lot i will obviously follow ur instructions
but i wana  ask u which shampoo would u suggest me thts  rich in protein and would hlp to stop hairfall.
Should i try having deep conditioning tretmnts and spasss

my sis  irons her hair daily  wht u recomend for her to longen her hair fastlyyyyyyy
Thnx mam
Rply fst

Answer
Since I don't know where you live, I don't know what product lines are available to you,  if you have access to Joico, their K-Pak line is amazing.

If your.sister wants her hair to grow, she needs to probably stop ironing her hair every day. Deep condition once every 7 shampoos, and ALWAYS use Thermal protectant with the flat iron.  

Hairstyling

Dana Sear