Hairstyling/Rebonding Gone Wrong

Question
Hello
I got my hair rebonded mid July 2013, after 2 years of my last rebond. However, this time, my hair does not look straight, shiny and smooth. It has a lot of waves near the tips (almost 3inches of waves) and it feels dry the second day after wash, and a bit greasy the third day. I took proper post care after rebonding, but still it failed. It wasn't wavy before the first wash. This happened after the first wash. What seems to have gone wrong?
I got Wella Rebonding done. This is the fourth time i got my rebonding done, but it never failed. I have never got anything done on my hair except rebonding- loreal rebonding in jan 2010, wella jan 2011 n schwarzkopf in dec 2011. My hair is naturally wavy.
What can i do now? Would it be safe to get a rebond done again to correct this and when? What other options are available if i do not want to go in for a chemical process so soon again?
Thanks

Answer
Pratibha,
 It's always a shame when this happens, but it can happen occasionally. The brands that were used are not as important as the technique, as all the brands work. It's just a matter of stylist preference more than anything, and their technique and skill with the process.  It sounds like your rebonding was not processed long enough to remove enough curl or wave before ironing and neutralizing. This can happen sometimes. You will want to go back to the salon as soon as possible and show them your hair so that they can redo it for you. As it is under processed and not over processed you should be able to have it redone at any time. Just condition in the meantime to keep the hair built up before processing again. Of course they will process it more gently this time, as it is already partially processed. Without having it redone, it will stay that way until it grows out, unfortunately.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman