Hairstyling/ask for a hairdo

Question
Can you suggest a proper hairdo with a floral blazer and a white jeans for a farewell party.?

Answer
Hi Palak,

I would need to know something about your hair. If jeans are appropriate, the hair doesn't need to be very formal. If your hair is long you can't go wrong with  a braid. I'll post a link or two of some braids but without knowing anything about your hair or what you look like I can't make any specific suggestions.

http://www.fashionfemale.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Hairstyles-Braids-Long-H

http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D20100820/699020_4E6QB12ZXXZ5Q5ZTYR8Z6EXIY5D7

Hairstyling

Dana Sear