Hairstyling/difficulty with fine hair

DanielSmith wrote at 2014-01-17 11:17:44
I guess you must try braided hair styles..It may favorably works for all type of hairs..& If your hairs are long then it is well suited on you

Ellen Saxe

Can answer anything relating to haircolor, haircolor corrections,best highlights and lowlights, base color with highlights. Curly hairstyles, curly hair cuts, curly haircare maintenance and frizz. Hair cuts for fine hair and fine care maintenance. Perming for fine hair and flat hair. Razor cuts when you should and shouldn't.Different facial framing cuts and texturizing, when, where and why.

My professional experience is 20 plus years in the beauty profession. I am a certified color educator. I was an educator for Goldwell for many years. Extensive experience owning my own Salon/Spa and mentoring students who then worked for me. My experience also extends to skincare.

Relating to antiaging article published in Ezine Articles titled Pain and Aging -Yes - There Is Help by Ellen Saxe

Certified Color and Cut Educator Mentoring programs

One of my favorite past client (only because she moved) is Kelly Cass from the Weather Channel. I was Kelly's stylist for many years thru her wedding and children. She is wonderful, miss her.