Hairstyling/hair color

Question
me
me  
Im planning on going to the salon soon and want to dye my hair but am not sure what to do. It is naturally a dirty blonde, and right now i have red and blonde highlights. I either want to dye it completely blonde or red. Or maybe ombre. Im not sure what would look best or what shades. thoughts? thank you!

Answer
Brittany,
 First of all, I am delighted that you'e going to a salon and not trying this yourself. Either would look well on you, BUT, with your eye colour red hair would totally make your eyes pop. Because of your eye colour, if choosing red, you would want to stay with a cooler or true red rather than warmer. A warmer red will have some yellow or orange in the base, whereas a true red would be pure red and cool red would be a red with some blue or violet in it. If you do choose blonde you will want a beige or cool blonde as well, rather than a golden blonde.
Best of luck to you.
Stephe (hairman)

Hairstyling

Hairman